September 8, 2010

Getting My Lazy Arse Some Dessert: Strawberries & Raw Sugar

Some days are seriously lazy.

Lazier than my old orange hound.

But even on very lazy days, I have a very demanding sweet tooth.

So, if you are having a very lazy day, I recommend getting yourself some strawberries on a plate, along with a little pile of sugar and a dollop of fluffy cream.

Strawberries & Raw Sugar
Self-serve. Easy sweets.


No need for a step-by-step, just some organic strawberries, homemade whipped cream (or store bought), and raw sugar. I also had some pretty pink sugar crystals (leftover cake decorations).

Just pluck yourself a strawberry, dip in the cream, then roll in the sugar. Or mix up the combination: strawberry & sugar, strawberry & just cream, spoonful of cream dipped in sugar!

Pictures from the (eating) process.

This plate mimics the old TV dinner trays, but instead filled with some fresh fruit and extras. Four strawberries for me, and four for my hubby.


A bite, and a bit of both sugars ...


More, more, more!


2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with lazy desserts! Especially when it involves fresh fruit. They have enough flavor to shine through the simplest of preparations.

    ReplyDelete